|Selected as One of the Top 25 Accounting Firms
in the East Bay
-The Business Times,
The firm Harrison Accounting Group, Inc. (formerly known as Harrison, Luce & Company) has evolved from the
certified public accounting practice founded in Oakland in 1948 by
Carl W. Flegal. The office was relocated to Fremont in 1954, with
its area of service extending throughout the Bay
Herbert L. Harrison, joined the firm in 1965 and was joined by Gregory R. Harrison in 1986. Herbert L. Harrison
served as President of the professional corporation until his passing in August of 2004 at which time Gregory R.
Harrison moved into the role of President.
In 2004, Sherry A. Matsumoto and William J. Harrison became Principals of the Firm.
In 2012, after six years in city council, William J. Harrison became the mayor of Fremont.
As the Bay Area has grown since the 50's, so has the
firm. Besides serving the accounting and tax needs of the areas'
individuals, the firm serves a broad range of business activities.
Although the firm still maintains its office in Fremont, Harrison Accounting Group, Inc. now services clients throughout the western
Harrison Accounting Group, Inc. for your business...
- Tax Strategies that take the sting out of year-end
- Bulletproof your company from audits
- "Big 4 " level accounting without the "Big 4 " bureaucracy
- "Off-site controller & Chief Financial Officer" services
- Computer consulting
- Real-World forecasting and budgeting
- Loan acquisitions
- Management advisory services that put you in control
Harrison Accounting Group, Inc. for
- Direct access to principals
- Phone calls returned within 24 hours
- Always available for questions
- Service at your site or ours
- Appointments to fit your schedule
- Problem solving a specialty
- Expert personal tax and financial planning service